List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stefan Onken Date:November 5 2009 5:03am
Subject:Re: trigger
View as plain text
Hello Gavin,

> 2. However you still can't do that.  You can't update the table used in the trigger.
> What you really want is either a separate cron process, or a mysql event (if using 5.1)

thanks for pointing that out. I was not aware of this limitation. I am
using mysql 5.1.37 (shipped with Ubuntu Karmic), so I will have a look
at the "event" feature..

Thanks to you and the other users who helped me out.

-- : My, myself and I : barcode solution for KDE : renamer for KDE : a FTP server...
triggerStefan Onken4 Nov
  • Re: triggerMichael Dykman4 Nov
  • Re: triggerPhil4 Nov
    • RE: triggerGavin Towey4 Nov