List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:November 4 2009 3:41pm
Subject:Re: CONNECTION_ID() and Threads
View as plain text
I am certainly no expert in Windows, but that sounds like the work of
whatever is managing the connections on your application server.
Whatever language you are using, if you opened the connection raw,
what you are describing would be impossible.  You need to look at how
you are acquiring your connection and then have a closer look at
whatever component is managing that..  apparently,  its' doing it
wrong.

 - michael dykman

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

"May you live every day of your life."
    Jonathan Swift
Thread
CONNECTION_ID() and ThreadsTompkins Neil4 Nov
Re: CONNECTION_ID() and ThreadsTompkins Neil4 Nov
  • Re: CONNECTION_ID() and ThreadsMichael Dykman4 Nov
    • Re: CONNECTION_ID() and ThreadsTompkins Neil4 Nov
Re: CONNECTION_ID() and ThreadsTompkins Neil5 Nov
  • Re: CONNECTION_ID() and ThreadsMichael Dykman6 Nov