List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dave M G Date:November 4 2009 2:52pm
Subject:Alphabetical search to and from
View as plain text
MySQL,

This should be a fairly simple question.

I have a table with a bunch of people's names. I want to find people
who's name begins within a certain range of characters.

All names between F and P, for example.

What SELECT statement would I use to do that?

Thank you for any advice.

--
Dave M G
Thread
      • RE: Alphabetical search to and frommisiaQ4 Nov
        • Re: Alphabetical search to and fromMichael Dykman4 Nov
          • Re: Alphabetical search to and fromJay Ess4 Nov
            • RE: Alphabetical search to and frommisiaQ4 Nov
              • Re: Alphabetical search to and from [SOLVED]Dave M G5 Nov
  • Re: Alphabetical search to and fromSteve Edberg4 Nov