List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brian Dunning Date:November 3 2009 5:33pm
Subject:Customers with no recent orders?
View as plain text
I thought I could find the answer to this by googling, but had no luck.

How do I show a list of customers who:
(a) Have placed no orders within 14 days,
(b) Have been a customer for at least 14 days. (They do not have to
have placed any orders, ever, to be a customer.)

I'm trying to show inactive customers, but I don't want to include
someone who only joined the customer list recently and has not yet had
time to place any orders.
Thread
Customers with no recent orders?Brian Dunning3 Nov
  • Re: Customers with no recent orders?Brian Dunning3 Nov
    • RE: Customers with no recent orders?Martin Gainty3 Nov
      • Re: Customers with no recent orders?Brian Dunning3 Nov