List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Krishna Chandra Prajapati Date:November 3 2009 5:11am
Subject:Re: 50M records each year.. how to handle
View as plain text
Hi Sudhir,

I am handling 50M  record each day. Your requirement can be easily full
filled using partition and good architecture.

Thanks,
Krishna

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 2:57 PM, || Sudhir Nimavat || <
sudhir_nimavat@stripped> wrote:

> I have come across a requirement where I need to store a very large amount
> of data in a table.
> In one of our app.. we can have around 50 Million records each year.. Can
> any one guide me in choosing a strategy than can handle this load.
>

> Thanks
> SN
>

> Sudhir NimavatSenior software engineer.
> Quick start global PVT LTD.
> Baroda - 390007
> Gujarat, India
>
> Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being
> taught
>

>      Try the new Yahoo! India Homepage. Click here.
> http://in.yahoo.com/trynew

Thread
50M records each year.. how to handle|| Sudhir Nimavat ||2 Nov
  • Re: 50M records each year.. how to handleKrishna Chandra Prajapati3 Nov
    • Re: 50M records each year.. how to handle|| Sudhir Nimavat ||3 Nov
  • Re: Fw: 50M records each year.. how to handleRaj Shekhar5 Nov
    • Re: Fw: 50M records each year.. how to handlesudhir543-nimavat5 Nov