List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johnny Withers Date:November 2 2009 7:59pm
Subject:Re: Trouble joining 3 tables
View as plain text
Yes, I don't see why that wouldn't work...

--
Johnny Withers

Thread
Trouble joining 3 tablesBrian Dunning2 Nov
  • Re: Trouble joining 3 tablesJohnny Withers2 Nov
    • Re: Trouble joining 3 tablesBrian Dunning2 Nov
      • Re: Trouble joining 3 tablesJohnny Withers2 Nov
        • Re: Trouble joining 3 tablesBrian Dunning3 Nov
Re: Trouble joining 3 tablesBrian Dunning2 Nov