List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brian Dunning Date:November 2 2009 5:09pm
Subject:Re: Trouble joining 3 tables
View as plain text
Johnny - Your solution might actually help me solve my next step,
which is to also return a count of pets bought only within the last 7
days. Something like this:

> SELECT people.*,
>   SUM(IF(cars.id IS NULL,0,1)) AS car_count,
>   SUM(IF(pets.id IS NULL,0,1)) AS pet_count,
     SUM ( IF ( pets.date_bought > NOW() - INTERVAL 7 DAYS, 1, 0 ) AS
new_pet_count

Yes?

Thread
Trouble joining 3 tablesBrian Dunning2 Nov
  • Re: Trouble joining 3 tablesJohnny Withers2 Nov
    • Re: Trouble joining 3 tablesBrian Dunning2 Nov
      • Re: Trouble joining 3 tablesJohnny Withers2 Nov
        • Re: Trouble joining 3 tablesBrian Dunning3 Nov
Re: Trouble joining 3 tablesBrian Dunning2 Nov