List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:|| Sudhir Nimavat || Date:November 2 2009 10:49am
Subject:Fw: 50M records each year, help me choosing the stretegy
View as plain text
Its a very simple table that will store messages.

Each message would have subject, body,to_user_id, from_user_id,is_deleted,date_sent and
may be one or two more column

There would be frequent read operation and slow write operation.

Thanks
SN

Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught