List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:sudhir543-nimavat Date:November 2 2009 9:29am
Subject:50M records each year, help me choosing the stretegy
View as plain text
I have come across a requirement where I need to store a very large amount of data in a
table.
In
one of our app.. we can have around 50 Million records each year.. Can
any one guide me in choosing a strategy than can handle this load.

Thanks
SN

Sudhir NimavatSenior software engineer.
Quick start global PVT LTD.
Baroda - 390007
Gujarat, India

Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught

      Keep up with people you care about with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.
http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/connectmore
Thread
50M records each year, help me choosing the stretegysudhir543-nimavat2 Nov
  • Re: 50M records each year, help me choosing the stretegyJay Ess2 Nov
    • Fw: 50M records each year, help me choosing the stretegy|| Sudhir Nimavat ||2 Nov
      • Re: Fw: 50M records each year, help me choosing the stretegyWalter Heck - OlinData.com2 Nov
      • RE: 50M records each year, help me choosing the stretegyDaevid Vincent2 Nov