List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:|| Sudhir Nimavat || Date:November 2 2009 9:27am
Subject:50M records each year.. how to handle
View as plain text
I have come across a requirement where I need to store a very large amount of data in a
table.
In one of our app.. we can have around 50 Million records each year.. Can any one guide
me in choosing a strategy than can handle this load.

Thanks
SN

Sudhir NimavatSenior software engineer.
Quick start global PVT LTD.
Baroda - 390007
Gujarat, India

Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught

      Try the new Yahoo! India Homepage. Click here. http://in.yahoo.com/trynew
Thread
50M records each year.. how to handle|| Sudhir Nimavat ||2 Nov
  • Re: 50M records each year.. how to handleKrishna Chandra Prajapati3 Nov
    • Re: 50M records each year.. how to handle|| Sudhir Nimavat ||3 Nov
  • Re: Fw: 50M records each year.. how to handleRaj Shekhar5 Nov
    • Re: Fw: 50M records each year.. how to handlesudhir543-nimavat5 Nov