List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:October 28 2009 2:08pm
Subject:Re: START TRANSACTION COMMIT ROLLBACK
View as plain text
If all the tables are InnoDB, XA isn't needed. It doesn't matter
whether all tables are in the same database.

--
Paul DuBois
Sun Microsystems / MySQL Documentation Team

Thread
START TRANSACTION COMMIT ROLLBACKMosaed AlZamil28 Oct
  • Re: START TRANSACTION COMMIT ROLLBACKMichael Dykman28 Oct
  • Re: START TRANSACTION COMMIT ROLLBACKMartijn Tonies28 Oct
    • Re: START TRANSACTION COMMIT ROLLBACKYe Yuan28 Oct
  • Re: START TRANSACTION COMMIT ROLLBACKMartijn Tonies28 Oct
    • Re: START TRANSACTION COMMIT ROLLBACKPaul DuBois28 Oct