List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:October 28 2009 9:39am
Subject:Re: START TRANSACTION COMMIT ROLLBACK
View as plain text
Michael,

Does MySQL support multi-db transactions?

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Database questions? Check the forum:
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

That is correct.  Many db interfaces off programmatic abstractions of
these facilities, but you may certainly just issue the statments.

START TRANSACTION

INSERT that
UPDATE that

on success: COMMIT