List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:October 28 2009 6:11am
Subject:Re: START TRANSACTION COMMIT ROLLBACK
View as plain text
That is correct.  Many db interfaces off programmatic abstractions of
these facilities, but you may certainly just issue the statments.

START TRANSACTION

INSERT that
UPDATE that

on success: COMMIT

on error: ROLLBACK

 - michael dykman

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

"May you live every day of your life."
    Jonathan Swift
Thread
START TRANSACTION COMMIT ROLLBACKMosaed AlZamil28 Oct
  • Re: START TRANSACTION COMMIT ROLLBACKMichael Dykman28 Oct
  • Re: START TRANSACTION COMMIT ROLLBACKMartijn Tonies28 Oct
    • Re: START TRANSACTION COMMIT ROLLBACKYe Yuan28 Oct
  • Re: START TRANSACTION COMMIT ROLLBACKMartijn Tonies28 Oct
    • Re: START TRANSACTION COMMIT ROLLBACKPaul DuBois28 Oct