List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mosaed AlZamil Date:October 28 2009 4:07am
Subject:START TRANSACTION COMMIT ROLLBACK
View as plain text
Hello Everyone,
 I am a newbie using innodb.
How can I implement  START TRANSACTION COMMIT ROLLBACK when I need to update
two tables
that are located in two different databases. Would a single  START
TRANSACTION be sufficient ?
Any help would be appreciated.
TIA
Mos

Thread
START TRANSACTION COMMIT ROLLBACKMosaed AlZamil28 Oct
  • Re: START TRANSACTION COMMIT ROLLBACKMichael Dykman28 Oct
  • Re: START TRANSACTION COMMIT ROLLBACKMartijn Tonies28 Oct
    • Re: START TRANSACTION COMMIT ROLLBACKYe Yuan28 Oct
  • Re: START TRANSACTION COMMIT ROLLBACKMartijn Tonies28 Oct
    • Re: START TRANSACTION COMMIT ROLLBACKPaul DuBois28 Oct