List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:October 27 2009 5:35pm
Subject:Re: How can I know if Mysql Crashed or stopped gracefully
View as plain text
Signal 15 is pretty much equal to a regular shutdown, except that if your
shutdown script doesn't run, you may be left with lockfiles, pidfiles and
the like.

A crash would most likely be visible in the logfile, and even if it isn't
(machine loses power), your log should show innodb running a recovery
procedure at startup.