List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:October 21 2009 6:27am
Subject:Re: Low performance due high network latency - batching ?
View as plain text
Well, it's not exactly a clean approach, but if those are the limits you
have to work within, so be it :-)

I suspect you could gain some more performance by using MySQL's multiple
select syntax. It's rougly like this:

insert into *table* (*field*, *field*, *field*) values (*value*, *value*, *
value*), (*value*, *value*, *value*), (*value*, *value*, *value*);

and so on :-) Have a look at
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/insert.html for more info.

--
That which does not kill you was simply not permitted to do so for the
purposes of the plot.

Thread
Low performance due high network latency - batching ?Aviation) GE Infra21 Oct
  • Re: Low performance due high network latency - batching ?Johan De Meersman21 Oct
  • Re: Low performance due high network latency - batching ?Dan Nelson21 Oct