List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris W Date:October 20 2009 3:26pm
Subject:Prepared statements and printing Queries
View as plain text
I know this is more a PHP question but no one on the list at
news.php.net is responding.  So I was hoping someone here might know.

If I am using the mysqli extension and prepared statements, after I
execute bind_param, is there a away to print the actual query that gets
sent to the server? I have looked through the PHP docs and can't seem to
find it.  Of course I could be blind.

Chris W
Thread
Prepared statements and printing QueriesChris W20 Oct
  • Re: Prepared statements and printing QueriesJoeri De Backer21 Oct