List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeetendra Ranjan Date:October 20 2009 7:11am
Subject:Re: Req. suitable .cnf file for Server used by 2000 users
daily
View as plain text
Hi,

I run the mysqltuner at my server as below and i got error like below.
[root@127 /]# ./mysqltuner.pl

 >>  MySQLTuner 1.0.1 - Major Hayden <major@stripped>
 >>  Bug reports, feature requests, and downloads at http://mysqltuner.com/
 >>  Run with '--help' for additional options and output filtering
Please enter your MySQL administrative login: root
Please enter your MySQL administrative password:
[!!] Attempted to use login credentials, but they were invalid.

On some other server this script is running absolutely fine without any change in
mysqltuner.pl.

Please guide me how can i run this script

Thanks & Regards
Jeetendra Ranjan