List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Patrice Olivier-Wilson Date:October 16 2009 7:32pm
Subject:Re: inserting csv - solved, but more to the puzzle
View as plain text
Thank you for the confirmation, Andy. I appreciate your patience with
such a newbie who is just trying to learn.

--
Patrice Olivier-Wilson
888-385-7217

Thread
inserting csv - solved, but more to the puzzlePatrice Olivier-Wilson16 Oct
  • Re: inserting csv - solved, but more to the puzzleAndy Wallace16 Oct
    • Re: inserting csv - solved, but more to the puzzlePatrice Olivier-Wilson16 Oct