List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Patrice Olivier-Wilson Date:October 16 2009 7:10pm
Subject:inserting csv - solved, but more to the puzzle
View as plain text
In case anyone might find this of the least interest, probably not, but
I always hope to add to discussion just as part of the thank you for help.

Further work with same issues found that a file received from a PC based
client, if opened in PC environment, didn't have the same problems (so
far) as if opened in a Mac environment. The next file I had to work with
in this particular project, I opened in PC, then uploaded using
phpMyadmin with no issues. Same client, same type of file.

So, maybe there is a PC/Mac thing happening to cause the line 17,
missing commas in csv?

Just a thought. If anyone has any insight, most appreciated.

--
Patrice Olivier-Wilson
888-385-7217

Thread
inserting csv - solved, but more to the puzzlePatrice Olivier-Wilson16 Oct
  • Re: inserting csv - solved, but more to the puzzleAndy Wallace16 Oct
    • Re: inserting csv - solved, but more to the puzzlePatrice Olivier-Wilson16 Oct