List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bruce Ferrell Date:October 15 2009 6:50am
Subject:Re: Req. suitable .cnf file for Server used by 2000 users daily
View as plain text
Have a look at mysqltuner.  It reads the stats from a running mysql
instances and makes suggestions for what can be changed

http://blog.mysqltuner.com/

Gavin Towey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This script might help with some tuning suggestions, run it after you have some
> production traffic running against your database.
> https://launchpad.net/mysql-tuning-primer
>
> Also you should enable the slow query log, so you can capture queries to be
> optimized:
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/Slow_query_log.html
>
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/mysql-indexes.html
>

> Regards,
> Gavin Towey

Req. suitable .cnf file for Server used by 2000 users dailyjeetendra.ranjan14 Oct
  • Re: Req. suitable .cnf file for Server used by 2000 users dailyShawn Green14 Oct
    • Re: Re: Req. suitable .cnf file for Server used by 2000 usersdailyjeetendra.ranjan15 Oct
  • RE: Req. suitable .cnf file for Server used by 2000 users dailyGavin Towey15 Oct
    • Re: Req. suitable .cnf file for Server used by 2000 users dailyBruce Ferrell15 Oct
  • Re: Req. suitable .cnf file for Server used by 2000 usersdailyJeetendra Ranjan20 Oct
    • Re: Req. suitable .cnf file for Server used by 2000 users dailyBruce Ferrell20 Oct
  • Re: Req. suitable .cnf file for Server used by 2000 usersdailyJeetendra Ranjan28 Oct