List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Meisinger Date:October 14 2009 3:03pm
Subject:MySQL Cluster / NDB & MyISAM mix
View as plain text
Hi guys.

Ok lets say i've 2 server running MySQL, NDB node and NDB manager on each.
Now I don't want to convert all tables to NDB instead I leave a few as
MyISAM.
Is it officially supported if I setup a master-master replication between
the two MySQL instances and add ignore entries for all NDB tables?

So basically I would convert all important tables to NDB and leave other
tables as MyISAM, but they would still be 'synced' via replication.

I've tested it and it look like it works... but... does it work by
coincidence? :)

Thanks, chris

Thread
MySQL Cluster / NDB & MyISAM mixChristian Meisinger14 Oct
Re: MySQL Cluster / NDB & MyISAM mixMichael Dykman14 Oct
  • RE: MySQL Cluster / NDB & MyISAM mixChristian Meisinger15 Oct