List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:October 14 2009 2:49pm
Subject:Re: mysqldump Unknown command '\''.
View as plain text
mysqldump is by no means the fastest way to move data between systems.
 For a bulk job of this magnitude, try this:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/load-data.html

 - michael dykman

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

Don’t worry about people stealing your ideas. If they’re any good,
you’ll have to ram them down their throats!

   Howard Aiken
Thread
mysqldump Unknown command '\''.Claudio Nanni14 Oct
  • Re: mysqldump Unknown command '\''.Michael Dykman14 Oct