List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Walter Heck - OlinData.com Date:October 13 2009 6:30am
Subject:Re: [OT] Suggestion of query manager
View as plain text
The GUI tools are horrible, and I probably wouldn't recommend them to
my worst enemy :)
Take a look at workbench. It is getting better with every release,
especially now that they added SSH tunneling into it. It is still
beta-status though, but it might work for you:
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench/5.1.html

Walter