List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Daisley Date:October 8 2009 3:59pm
Subject:RE: MYSQL slow query log in table.
View as plain text
Use an etl tool like Talend to load the slow query log into a table. We do something
similar with the general query log very successfully with mysql 5

Even with 5.1 i would use this approach over the built in log tables as the built in log
tables impact performance quite significantly.

Regards

John Daisley
Mobile +44(0)7812 451238
Email john@stripped

Certified MySQL 5 Database Administrator (CMDBA)
Certified MySQL 5 Developer
Cognos BI Developer

Sent from HP IPAQ mobile device.