List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:JhsH20polo Date:March 14 1999 10:22pm
Subject: Two free pgorams!
View as plain text
 TO REMOVE YOUR NAME, CALL 1 (800) 242-0363 #2155 OR FAX (310) 495-0232

        LIMITED   OFFER : A  CD  FULL OF VERY VALUABLE INFORMATION!
        OVER 4000  FILES &  FOLDERS  ON  50+  VERY  INTERESTING TOPICS!
        OVER  180  MB  OF PRACTICAL, USEFUL & MONEY-MAKING SUBJECTS!
                       AT SPECIAL PRICE ! SAVE $10!

                          B O N U S # 1
                          ==============
         IF  YOU  ORDER  THE  ABOVE  CD  WITHIN  7  DAYS  OF  THIS
            MAILER, I  SHALL  THROW  IN  MY  VERY  USEFUL  DISK:
         "THE  FREEBIE   DISK!"  (A US$20  VALUE!) FREE OF CHARGE!
       THIS PROGRAM LINKS YOU TO 100'S OF INTERNET COMPANIES THAT OFFER
                       FREE  PRODUCTS  &  SERVICES!
                         B O N U S # 2
                         =============
         IF YOU FAX YOUR ORDER WITHIN 3 DAYS OF THIS MAILER, I SHALL
           GIVE YOU A FREE DISK CONTAINING 250 VERY USEFUL REPORTS
             ON A WIDE RANGE OF SUBJECTS: SUCH AS STARTING YOUR OWN
               BIZ ON THE NET, ETC. ETC.! A $10.00 VALUE F R E E !

First, let us talk about the 180 MB CD with over 4000 files and folders,
and over 50 very valuable, interesting, and practical information anyone
can  use and profit from! Subjects like:

1)SECURE AAA CREDIT: shows you how to get AAA credit , legally!
2)TV PRODUCTS: advertised on TV at fraction of the advertised price!
3)SPEEDING TICKET PROBLEMS:hot to get out of a speeding ticket!
4)DISCOUNT AIRLINE TICKETS:how never to pay full price again!
5)COLLEGE DEGREES IN 6 MONTHS:100's of non-traditional collage programs!
6)CD QUALITY MUSIC, FREE!:download & listen to latest hits in CD quality!
7)RADIO FREE WORLD:listen live to 100's of radio stations all over globe!
8)BEANIE BABIES AT WHOLESALE PRICES: valuable sources!
9)LASER POINTERS:how to buy and sell them and make lot of profit.
10)HOW TO ADD PICTURES TO YOUR EMAIL!
11)GOVERNMENT AUCTION SECRETS!
12)SOURCES OF AMERICAN DROP-SHIP COMPANIES!
13)CLOSEOUT AND SURPLUS RESOURCES:buy dirt cheap and make good money!
14)ONLINE SURVEYS:answer few questions and receive a check!
15)SOURCES OF SOFTWARES AT HUGE DISCOUNTS.
16)AWSOME SCREEN SAVERS FOR YOUR COMPUTER!
17)177 BUSINESS REPORTS YOU CAN PROFIT FROM!
18)ANTIQUES AND COLLECTIBLES AS A HOBBY OR BUSINESS!
19)BULK EMAIL PROGRAMS!
20)HOW TO FIND CASH GRANTS!
21)HOW TO CLAIM PUBLIC LAND!
22)CLIP ART & ANIMATIONS
23)FREE EMAIL ADDRESSES
24)FREE CABLE TV
25)FREE  DDS, DIRECT TV
26)PARTICIPATE IN GOVERNMENT AUCTIONS AND MAKE A BUNDLE!
27)HOW TO LEARN HTML THROUGH THIS TUTORIAL!
28)DO YOU KNOW THE IRS HAS A FORGIVENESS PROGRAM?
29)HOW TO BECOME A MYSTERY SHOPPER AND MAKE $$
30)PRE-FORMATTED ADS YOU CAN USE FREE!
31)ONE MILLION WHOLESALERS!
32)SURVEILLANCE INFORMATION!
33)ONLINE AUCTIONS AND CLASSIFIEDS

and many more subjects on this valuable CD!

I sell this CD for $39.95. But I have it on this Special at only $29.95!
You save $10.00! I shall even pay the postage and handling (within the
USA)! Outside the USA, please add $3.00 for airmail postage.

This is a VERY LIMITED OFFER! All offers mailed within 7 days of this
mailer's date will be honored at this low price of $29.95! Plus I shall
throw in my $20-value FREEBIE DISK! absolutely FREE!

After this Limited Offer Period, I will sell the CD at its regular price
of US$39.95, and the FREEBIE DISK will be sold at $20. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Lastly, if you fax your order within 3 days of this mailer's date, I'll
throw in a FREE disk ($10 value) with 250 very useful reports that I
cannot list here due to lack of space!

THIS OFFER (& THE TWO BONUSES) ARE LIMITED! YOU MUST ACT NOW TO GET THE
CD AT THE SPECIAL PRICE OF $29.95 & TO RECEIVE THE ABOVE 2 BONUSES!
                FAX YOUR ORDER AND PAYMENT TODAY!

                      ORDER  FORM:
Mail your Order Form with cash, Money Order, or Check to address below.
Or fAX credit card orders to FAX# (310) 495-0232. Please PRINT OR TYPE!

G.T. Marketing, 3668 161st Terrace N., Loxahatchee, Fl 33470

I am ordering within the 3 day limited period. Please ship me your CD,
together with the FREEBIE DISK & the 250-reports on a disk! I enclose
___US$29.95 (within USA), or___ US$ 32.95 (outside USA) by Check/M.O.
Or please charge my following card:

__Visa,___M/Card with the amount of US$29.95 (USA) or $32.95(overseas):

Card Number:____________________________  Expiry:____________________

Card holder Name:_____________________________________________

Address:__________________________________________

Need Following Information in case we need to verify information:

I'll ship within 48 hours of receiving and processing the fax order.
All sales are final. No refunds. Returns accepted only if CD and/or
disks are received defective. Defective CD/disks should be returned,
and replacement will be shipped without delay. Thank you.

TO REMOVE YOUR NAME:please call (800) 242-0363 #2155 or Fax (310) 495-0232

Thread
Two free pgorams!JhsH20polo15 Mar