List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:October 5 2009 12:10am
Subject:Re: No tuples, but AttributeError about tuple!
View as plain text
This looks like much more of a python question than a MySQL question..
 I'll reply offline.

 - michael dykman

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

Don’t worry about people stealing your ideas. If they’re any good,
you’ll have to ram them down their throats!

   Howard Aiken
Thread
No tuples, but AttributeError about tuple!Victor Subervi4 Oct
  • Re: No tuples, but AttributeError about tuple!Michael Dykman5 Oct
Re: No tuples, but AttributeError about tuple!Victor Subervi5 Oct
Re: No tuples, but AttributeError about tuple!Victor Subervi6 Oct