List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lucas.CTR.Heuman Date:October 2 2009 9:19pm
Subject:The Execute from the command line
View as plain text
I am using

linuxmachine:/var/wwwdev/lucas# mysql -udatabase -ppassword -e "LOAD DATA
LOCAL INFILE  '/var/wwwdev/lucas/cardreaderimport/update.csv' into table
Project.testtest fields terminated by ',' lines terminated by '\n'
(Id,LastName,MiddleName,FirstName,TimeStamp,Ext,Status,Location,Expire,BadgeNum);"

and it works great, I just get no verification that anything has been
loaded in.. if I login it gives me back a little message saying it was
completed and how many are duplicated. How can I get this information from
the command line?

Wishing you the best you know you deserve,

Thread
Remote connectionHugo Leonardo Ferrer Rebello4 Aug
  • RE: Remote connectionPablo A. Otero4 Aug
  • Re: Remote connectionCarlos Proal4 Aug
  • RE: Remote connectionGavin Towey5 Aug
    • RES: [SPAM] RE: Remote connectionHugo Leonardo Ferrer Rebello5 Aug
  • The Execute from the command line Lucas.CTR.Heuman2 Oct
    • RE: The Execute from the command line Gavin Towey2 Oct
      • RE: The Execute from the command lineLucas.CTR.Heuman5 Oct