List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robert Citek Date:September 30 2009 7:34pm
Subject:Re: Adding Fields To Table
View as plain text
If you are very new, you may want to go through the tutorial at w3shools:

http://www.w3schools.com/SQl/default.asp

Regards,
- Robert

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 11:45 AM, Carlos Williams <carloswill@stripped> wrote:
> I am no doubt very new to MySQL and have been studying the on line
> manual however I find it a bit complex and don't understand what it's
> suggesting I do in this case.
Thread
Adding Fields To TableCarlos Williams30 Sep
  • Re: Adding Fields To Tablejoao30 Sep
  • Re: Adding Fields To Tablemos30 Sep
    • Re: Adding Fields To TableCarlos Williams30 Sep
  • Re: Adding Fields To TableRobert Citek30 Sep
  • Re: Adding Fields To TableMartijn Tonies1 Oct
    • Re: Adding Fields To Tableprabhat kumar1 Oct
      • Re: Adding Fields To TableJoerg Bruehe1 Oct
        • Re: Adding Fields To Tableprabhat kumar1 Oct