List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carlos Williams Date:September 30 2009 5:28pm
Subject:Re: Adding Fields To Table
View as plain text
On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 1:11 PM, mos <mos99@stripped> wrote:
> Carlos,
>    Get a free copy of SqlYog (Community edition).
> http://code.google.com/p/sqlyog/

Thanks but I don't have any GUI's installed on my machine I manage the
database on or from. I am also trying to learn in case things break
and I only have access to CLI.
Thread
Adding Fields To TableCarlos Williams30 Sep
  • Re: Adding Fields To Tablejoao30 Sep
  • Re: Adding Fields To Tablemos30 Sep
    • Re: Adding Fields To TableCarlos Williams30 Sep
  • Re: Adding Fields To TableRobert Citek30 Sep
  • Re: Adding Fields To TableMartijn Tonies1 Oct
    • Re: Adding Fields To Tableprabhat kumar1 Oct
      • Re: Adding Fields To TableJoerg Bruehe1 Oct
        • Re: Adding Fields To Tableprabhat kumar1 Oct