List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mos Date:September 30 2009 5:11pm
Subject:Re: Adding Fields To Table
View as plain text
Carlos,
     Get a free copy of SqlYog (Community edition).
http://code.google.com/p/sqlyog/

Mike

At 11:45 AM 9/30/2009, you wrote:
>I am no doubt very new to MySQL and have been studying the on line
>manual however I find it a bit complex and don't understand what it's
>suggesting I do in this case. I created a database called 'staff' and
>then in that database I created one simple table:
>
>mysql> show tables;
>+-----------------+
>| Tables_in_staff |
>+-----------------+
>| it              |
>+-----------------+
>1 row in set (0.00 sec)
>
>mysql> describe it;
>+----------+-------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
>| Field    | Type        | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
>+----------+-------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
>| name     | varchar(40) | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
>| username | varchar(20) | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
>| email    | varchar(20) | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
>| office   | char(3)     | YES  |     | NULL    |       |

Adding Fields To TableCarlos Williams30 Sep
  • Re: Adding Fields To Tablejoao30 Sep
  • Re: Adding Fields To Tablemos30 Sep
    • Re: Adding Fields To TableCarlos Williams30 Sep
  • Re: Adding Fields To TableRobert Citek30 Sep
  • Re: Adding Fields To TableMartijn Tonies1 Oct
    • Re: Adding Fields To Tableprabhat kumar1 Oct
      • Re: Adding Fields To TableJoerg Bruehe1 Oct
        • Re: Adding Fields To Tableprabhat kumar1 Oct