List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carlos Williams Date:September 30 2009 1:37pm
Subject:Re: Unable To Remove User
View as plain text
On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 9:12 AM, Martin Gainty <mgainty@stripped> wrote:
> Grant
>
> he is trying to login as that user
> then drop the user he logged in as

No, no and no. I clearly showed my commands including my login to
MySQL as root. I also cleanly noted I can't even login as the user I
am trying to delete.

I will try Claudio's suggestion and post back my results. I find it
odd that the output of users has a carriage return in it which
malformed the table output. It's not normally like that so you're
possibly right and that could be the issue! Either way I hope
Claudio's instructions resolve it.
Thread
Unable To Remove UserCarlos Williams30 Sep
  • Re: Unable To Remove Usermos30 Sep
    • Re: Unable To Remove UserCarlos Williams30 Sep
      • Re: Unable To Remove UserClaudio Nanni30 Sep
        • Re: Unable To Remove UserCarlos Williams30 Sep
      • Re: Unable To Remove UserGrant Allen30 Sep
        • RE: Unable To Remove UserMartin Gainty30 Sep
          • Re: Unable To Remove UserCarlos Williams30 Sep
            • RE: Unable To Remove UserLIU YAN30 Sep
RE: Unable To Remove UserJohn Daisley30 Sep