List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Daisley Date:September 30 2009 12:51pm
Subject:RE: Unable To Remove User
View as plain text
What version of mysql a you using? Drop user works differently for versions before 5.0.2.

You could just remove the user from the mysql.user table with a delete statement.

Regards

John Daisley
Mobile +44(0)7812 451238
Email john@stripped

Certified MySQL 5 Database Administrator (CMDBA)
Certified MySQL 5 Developer
Cognos BI Developer

Sent from HP IPAQ mobile device.