List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:F.A.I.Z.A.L Date:September 30 2009 10:52am
Subject:Re: iam new bee to mysql
View as plain text
hi tonies..

you mistaken me. I am exploring many forums and discussion. these questions
are only my doubts. iam started to explore mysql.com. but i need some quick
inputs to complete my task. if u or anyone experienced  in mysql can answer
this because iam sitting in urgent task.

anyways thanks for your help.

if anyone would like to answer my question? just share your knowledge please

Best Regards
Faizal S
GSM : 9840118673
Blog: http://oradbapro.blogspot.com

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 3:57 PM, Martijn Tonies <m.tonies@stripped>wrote:

> Hello Faizal,
>
>  no, i don't see this portal before.
>>

> You didn't see " www.mysql.com " before? Geesh...
>
>  for my quick view, can u please answer my question in previous email..
>>

> I fail to see why I should answer if you don't even bother to look up these
> things yourself in about 5 minutes... Is your time more valuable than mine?
>
> I don't have any problem with answering questions as long as the person
> who asks them at least for a bit that he tried finding the answers
> themselves.
>
> I showed you the place where you can find the answers to your questions,
> now, use that keyboard and your internet connection.
>
> Good luck.
>

> With regards,
>
> Martijn Tonies
> Upscene Productions
> http://www.upscene.com
>
> Download Database Workbench for Oracle, MS SQL Server, Sybase SQL
> Anywhere, MySQL, InterBase, NexusDB and Firebird!
>
> Database questions? Check the forum:
> http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com
>

> thanks for ur link..
>
> Best Regards
> Faizal S
> GSM : 9840118673
> Blog: http://oradbapro.blogspot.com
>

> On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 3:46 PM, Martijn Tonies <m.tonies@stripped>
> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>

> 1. can you please explain me about mysql 5 architecture and background
> process..
> 2. how to create a schema in mysql
> 3. is there anything like tablespace in oracle..
> 4. if yes, how to create tablespace.
> 5. how is storage system in mysql.
>       in oracle, tablespace->segment->extend->block, is there anything
> like that in mysql
> 6. how to create user, grant privilege to them
>

> This can all be found in the Documentation, freely available at
> www.mysql.com
>
> Have you tried reading any of it?
>

> With regards,
>
> Martijn Tonies
> Upscene Productions
> http://www.upscene.com
>
> Download Database Workbench for Oracle, MS SQL Server, Sybase SQL
> Anywhere, MySQL, InterBase, NexusDB and Firebird!
>
> Database questions? Check the forum:

iam new bee to mysqlF.A.I.Z.A.L30 Sep
RE: iam new bee to mysqlJohn Daisley30 Sep
  • Re: iam new bee to mysqlF.A.I.Z.A.L30 Sep
  • Re: iam new bee to mysqlMartijn Tonies30 Sep