List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:September 30 2009 10:27am
Subject:Re: iam new bee to mysql
View as plain text
Hello Faizal,

You didn't see " www.mysql.com " before? Geesh...

>for my quick view, can u please answer my question in previous email..

I fail to see why I should answer if you don't even bother to look up these
things yourself in about 5 minutes... Is your time more valuable than mine?

I don't have any problem with answering questions as long as the person
who asks them at least for a bit that he tried finding the answers
themselves.

I showed you the place where you can find the answers to your questions,
now, use that keyboard and your internet connection.

Good luck.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions