List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:F.A.I.Z.A.L Date:September 30 2009 10:18am
Subject:Re: iam new bee to mysql
View as plain text
hi tonies

no, i don't see this portal before. for my quick view, can u please answer
my question in previous email..

thanks for ur link..

Best Regards
Faizal S
GSM : 9840118673
Blog: http://oradbapro.blogspot.com

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 3:46 PM, Martijn Tonies <m.tonies@stripped>wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  1. can you please explain me about mysql 5 architecture and background
>> process..
>> 2. how to create a schema in mysql
>> 3. is there anything like tablespace in oracle..
>> 4. if yes, how to create tablespace.
>> 5. how is storage system in mysql.
>>         in oracle, tablespace->segment->extend->block, is there
> anything
>> like that in mysql
>> 6. how to create user, grant privilege to them
>>

> This can all be found in the Documentation, freely available at
> www.mysql.com
>
> Have you tried reading any of it?
>

> With regards,
>
> Martijn Tonies
> Upscene Productions
> http://www.upscene.com
>
> Download Database Workbench for Oracle, MS SQL Server, Sybase SQL
> Anywhere, MySQL, InterBase, NexusDB and Firebird!
>
> Database questions? Check the forum:

iam new bee to mysqlF.A.I.Z.A.L30 Sep
RE: iam new bee to mysqlJohn Daisley30 Sep
  • Re: iam new bee to mysqlF.A.I.Z.A.L30 Sep
  • Re: iam new bee to mysqlMartijn Tonies30 Sep