List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:September 30 2009 10:16am
Subject:Re: iam new bee to mysql
View as plain text
Hi,

> 1. can you please explain me about mysql 5 architecture and background
> process..
> 2. how to create a schema in mysql
> 3. is there anything like tablespace in oracle..
> 4. if yes, how to create tablespace.
> 5. how is storage system in mysql.
>          in oracle, tablespace->segment->extend->block, is there anything
> like that in mysql
> 6. how to create user, grant privilege to them

This can all be found in the Documentation, freely available at
www.mysql.com

Have you tried reading any of it?

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Database questions? Check the forum:
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
iam new bee to mysqlF.A.I.Z.A.L30 Sep
RE: iam new bee to mysqlJohn Daisley30 Sep
  • Re: iam new bee to mysqlF.A.I.Z.A.L30 Sep
  • Re: iam new bee to mysqlMartijn Tonies30 Sep