SQL Maestro Group announces the release of SQL Maestro for MySQL 9.9,
a Windows GUI solution for MySQL administration and database
The new version is immediately available for download at
1. Starting with this version it is possible to reorder servers in the
Explorer Tree as well as reorder databases from the same server. You
can also sort servers and databases in an alphabetical order.
2. Now all the database profiles related to the same server may be
deleted at once.
3. The Rename Database Profile command has been added to the popup
menu. Use this command to rename a profile without opening its editor.
4. Data Export wizard has been significantly improved. Now you can
export data to Microsoft Office Excel 2007, Microsoft Office Word
2007, OpenDocument Spreadsheed, and OpenDocument Text file formats and
select the result file encoding (ANSI, UTF8, UTF16, UTF32, OEM, Mac).
Also the wizard has been completely redesigned to increase the
5. Data Import wizard has been updated too. Now you can import data
from Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and Microsoft Office Access 2007 file
formats, import CSV and Test data files stored in different encodings,
empty the target table as well as execute custom SQL scripts before
and after import. This wizard also has been completely rewritten;
moreover, the speed of the import process has been significantly
6. Visual Query Builder now supports cross-database queries (i.e.
queries based on tables from different databases).
7. Multi-column sorting has been implemented. To sort data on multiple
columns, use the Advanced Sort command from the grid's header popup
menu. Also we have added support for fixed columns (such columns are
displayed permanently when working with other grid data).
In addition to this, several bugs have been fixed and some other minor
improvements and corrections have been made. Full press-release (with
explaining screenshots) is available at:
SQL Maestro Group offers complete database admin, development and
management tools for MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2,
SQLite, SQL Anywhere, Firebird and MaxDB providing the highest
performance, scalability and reliability to meet the requirements of
today's database applications.
SQL Maestro Group
|• ANN: SQL Maestro for MySQL 9.9 released||SQL Maestro Team||30 Sep|