List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:F.A.I.Z.A.L Date:September 30 2009 7:05am
Subject:iam new bee to mysql
View as plain text
hello experts

I am new to mysql. in my server mysql application is installed just like
that. there is no proper driectory strutured maintained.
now my question is. how can i find the datafiles, archive files, backup
location.

i don't have root authentication. is it possible to login to the database?

please assist me and i need mysql dba documents. if anyone has please
provide that too..

thanks in advance..

Best Regards
Faizal S
GSM : 9840118673
Blog: http://oradbapro.blogspot.com

Thread
iam new bee to mysqlF.A.I.Z.A.L30 Sep
RE: iam new bee to mysqlJohn Daisley30 Sep
  • Re: iam new bee to mysqlF.A.I.Z.A.L30 Sep
  • Re: iam new bee to mysqlMartijn Tonies30 Sep