List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Patrice Olivier-Wilson Date:September 27 2009 2:18pm
Subject:Re: Newbie question: importing cvs settings
View as plain text
Back again... I have 192 records to import, and tried my extra line at
the end hoping for a work around, but nope, it failed at line 17 again.

Invalid field count in CSV input on line 17.

Anyone have an idea why this might be happening?

--
Patrice Olivier-Wilson
888-385-7217

Thread
Newbie question: importing cvs settingsPatrice Olivier-Wilson26 Sep
  • RE: Newbie question: importing cvs settingsJohn26 Sep
    • Re: Newbie question: importing cvs settingsPatrice Olivier-Wilson26 Sep
      • Re: Newbie question: importing cvs settingsPatrice Olivier-Wilson27 Sep
        • RE: Newbie question: importing cvs settingsJohn27 Sep
        • RE: Newbie question: importing cvs settingsJerry Schwartz29 Sep
          • Re: Newbie question: importing cvs settingsPatrice Olivier-Wilson29 Sep
            • Re: Newbie question: importing cvs settings - followupPatrice Olivier-Wilson30 Sep
      • RE: Newbie question: importing cvs settingsGavin Towey28 Sep