List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Patrice Olivier-Wilson Date:September 26 2009 6:01pm
Subject:Re: Newbie question: importing cvs settings
View as plain text
Yep, typo ...:-(

I did some screen shots of 2 tests. A workaround solution is to make a
final entry in the csv file that I don't really need. Then everything up
to that point gets imported ok using CSV method. The LOAD DATA method
did not enter anything.

My earlier assumption about line 17 was false. It was dependent on how
many rows, and I had been using tests with same amount of data.
As I said, very beginner level, so thanks for the patience.

screenshots at
http://biz-comm.com/mysqlprojects/

thank you....

--
Patrice Olivier-Wilson
888-385-7217

Thread
Newbie question: importing cvs settingsPatrice Olivier-Wilson26 Sep
  • RE: Newbie question: importing cvs settingsJohn26 Sep
    • Re: Newbie question: importing cvs settingsPatrice Olivier-Wilson26 Sep
      • Re: Newbie question: importing cvs settingsPatrice Olivier-Wilson27 Sep
        • RE: Newbie question: importing cvs settingsJohn27 Sep
        • RE: Newbie question: importing cvs settingsJerry Schwartz29 Sep
          • Re: Newbie question: importing cvs settingsPatrice Olivier-Wilson29 Sep
            • Re: Newbie question: importing cvs settings - followupPatrice Olivier-Wilson30 Sep
      • RE: Newbie question: importing cvs settingsGavin Towey28 Sep