List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:September 25 2009 8:04pm
Subject:Re: Correct way to start new .MYD & .MYI files
View as plain text
Alas, none that I am aware of, but if you can successfully run 'SHOW
CREATE TABLE `ApplicationLog`' before you drop the table, it will give
you the DDL you need to recreate that table *exactly*.

 - michael

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

Don’t worry about people stealing your ideas. If they’re any good,
you’ll have to ram them down their throats!

   Howard Aiken
Thread
Correct way to start new .MYD & .MYI filesKeven Jones25 Sep
  • Re: Correct way to start new .MYD & .MYI filesJim Lyons25 Sep
Re: Correct way to start new .MYD & .MYI filesMichael Dykman25 Sep
  • Re: Correct way to start new .MYD & .MYI filesEugene Mah25 Sep
    • Re: Correct way to start new .MYD & .MYI filesMichael Dykman25 Sep