List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Keven Jones Date:September 25 2009 7:33pm
Subject:Correct way to start new .MYD & .MYI files
View as plain text
Hello,

I am new to MySQL.I have a disk space issue and I have found that 3 files are the cause.

The files are ApplicationLog.MYD and ApplicationLog.MYI

I would like to purge these files and basically get rid of the data that is in them. What
is the proper
Way to accomplish this? Does anyone have a procedure to follow that will allow me to
archive these files and
Then start new ones so I can get my disk space back?

Thanks in advance.
Thread
Correct way to start new .MYD & .MYI filesKeven Jones25 Sep
  • Re: Correct way to start new .MYD & .MYI filesJim Lyons25 Sep
Re: Correct way to start new .MYD & .MYI filesMichael Dykman25 Sep
  • Re: Correct way to start new .MYD & .MYI filesEugene Mah25 Sep
    • Re: Correct way to start new .MYD & .MYI filesMichael Dykman25 Sep