List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gavin Towey Date:September 17 2009 5:43pm
Subject:RE: Datediff function
View as plain text
Hi John,

If judicious transformation of data makes it easier to do the queries you want, then you
should consider it.  ETL isn't a common acronym in the database world just because we
like three letters =)  Though it depends on how often you're doing this, if it's one-off
then it's probably not worth it, though I was making the assumption you're probably going
to be using that query frequently.

Regards,
Gavin Towey