List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Pete Wilson Date:September 16 2009 11:57pm
Subject:What should it be in MySql? In C, it's an array of integers.
View as plain text
Hi folks --

What would be the right approach in MySql 5.0?

My table, USERS, has columns NAME and IP. Associated with each user is also a collection
of from 0 to 50 INTs. What's a reasonable way to put these 50 INTs in the table without
using 50 separate columns, INT01...INT50? Is BLOB an OK approach?

I have to manipulate these INTs in my CGI code.

Thanks!

-- Pete

Thread
What should it be in MySql? In C, it's an array of integers.Pete Wilson17 Sep
  • Re: What should it be in MySql? In C, it's an array of integers.John Meyer17 Sep
    • Re: What should it be in MySql? In C, it's an array of integers.Kyong Kim17 Sep
    • Re: What should it be in MySql? In C, it's an array of integers.Pete Wilson17 Sep
      • Re: What should it be in MySql? In C, it's an array of integers.John Meyer17 Sep
        • Re: What should it be in MySql? In C, it's an array of integers.Johan De Meersman17 Sep
          • Re: What should it be in MySql? In C, it's an array of integers.John Meyer17 Sep