List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Arthur Fuller Date:September 15 2009 11:57am
Subject:Re: How to compare 2 columns in different tables.
View as plain text
You may be able to get what you need with three queries. Join the tables on
the column of interest. By default you'll get a list of the matches. Then
you can modify the join by adding a WHERE clause that looks for
table2.nameis null, and again by modifying the WHERE clause so it
looks for
table1.name is null.
hth,
Arthur