List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Néstor Date:September 14 2009 4:13pm
Subject:Re: HOW TO Backup a mysql innodb on windows?
View as plain text
I tried this but when I upload the backup it just does not look the same.

Thanks,

Nestor :-

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 8:04 AM, <prathimanrao@stripped> wrote:

> Use sqlyog its a freeware
> Sent from my BlackBerry® on Reliance Mobile, India's No. 1 Network. Go for
> it!

Thread
HOW TO Backup a mysql innodb on windows?Néstor14 Sep
  • Re: HOW TO Backup a mysql innodb on windows?Michael Dykman14 Sep
  • Re: HOW TO Backup a mysql innodb on windows?Todd Lyons14 Sep
    • Re: HOW TO Backup a mysql innodb on windows?Michael Dykman14 Sep
      • Re: HOW TO Backup a mysql innodb on windows?Todd Lyons14 Sep
Re: HOW TO Backup a mysql innodb on windows?Néstor14 Sep