List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Todd Lyons Date:September 14 2009 3:34pm
Subject:Re: HOW TO Backup a mysql innodb on windows?
View as plain text
On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 8:28 AM, Michael Dykman <mdykman@stripped> wrote:
> If I may,
>
> If you have foreign keys on your InnoDB, you can still import your
> data to MyISAM but foreign keys will be lost.  Otherwise, the data
> will load just fine.

Very good point.  My comment was based on the possibly erroneous
assumption that if you were using foreign keys, when you switched to
MyISAM you wanted to continue to use foreign keys.  Without the op
saying one way or the other, Michael's answer is more correct than
mine.

--
Regards...      Todd
Thread
    • Re: HOW TO Backup a mysql innodb on windows?Michael Dykman14 Sep
      • Re: HOW TO Backup a mysql innodb on windows?Todd Lyons14 Sep
Re: HOW TO Backup a mysql innodb on windows?Néstor14 Sep