List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:September 14 2009 3:08pm
Subject:Re: HOW TO Backup a mysql innodb on windows?
View as plain text
A mysqldump will work just fine.  By default, that dump is going to
explicitly specify the table type ..  you will have to edit it if you
want to import to MyISAM.

 - michael  dykman

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

Don’t worry about people stealing your ideas. If they’re any good,
you’ll have to ram them down their throats!

   Howard Aiken
Thread
HOW TO Backup a mysql innodb on windows?Néstor14 Sep
  • Re: HOW TO Backup a mysql innodb on windows?Michael Dykman14 Sep
  • Re: HOW TO Backup a mysql innodb on windows?Todd Lyons14 Sep
    • Re: HOW TO Backup a mysql innodb on windows?Michael Dykman14 Sep
      • Re: HOW TO Backup a mysql innodb on windows?Todd Lyons14 Sep
Re: HOW TO Backup a mysql innodb on windows?Néstor14 Sep