List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Néstor Date:September 14 2009 2:44pm
Subject:HOW TO Backup a mysql innodb on windows?
View as plain text
Maybe one of you experts know the answer.

I have a Innodb database that I want to back up.   Is there a free tool to
do this?
mysqlhotbackup is a paid tool, is that the only one available?

If I do a mysqldump of the innodb databse, will I be avail to uploaded into
a myisam
database and will it work?

Thanks,

Nestor

Thread
HOW TO Backup a mysql innodb on windows?Néstor14 Sep
  • Re: HOW TO Backup a mysql innodb on windows?Michael Dykman14 Sep
  • Re: HOW TO Backup a mysql innodb on windows?Todd Lyons14 Sep
    • Re: HOW TO Backup a mysql innodb on windows?Michael Dykman14 Sep
      • Re: HOW TO Backup a mysql innodb on windows?Todd Lyons14 Sep
Re: HOW TO Backup a mysql innodb on windows?Néstor14 Sep